Gavin is a serious kissy-face. He LOVES to kiss his Mom and Dad, but his kisses are a wee bit unconventional. He used to just open his mouth, move his head in your general direction and look away (out of respect, of course), but he has now resorted to some uh...creative methods. He has started to add in some tongue at times (I swear we didn't teach him that) or he throws back his head and makes a severe "O"- shape with his mouth when he wants a kiss. He also loves to give hugs to his favorite soft bear blanket and to his newest favorite, a large bear from his Aunt Barbara that is just about as tall as he is! Of all the things he loves, though, he seems to like one person in particular the most: himself!
12 years ago

5 comments:
NICE!! Andrew used to lick our faces too. a bit creepy and funny all at the same time :) Gavin is a stud!
Hey Casey, I'm honored that you named your son after me! :-)
HEY THERE!! Your little Gavin is so gosh darn cute! That's fun that he likes to give ya kisses... even if they are a bit unconventional at times :) I think most kids start out that way! I can't wait until Logan starts to give us kisses! He does awesome at giving hugs, but no kisses yet.
hey jacobs! this is heather butikofer jess' wife! we have a blog too..so if you wanna keep in check what the heck jess and i are up to just have a look at our page! Gavin is adorable! I am sooo excited to be having a boy :) our boys will have to be little buddies! maybe even one day mission companions? ;)
I hope he kisses me that way when I meet him!!
Post a Comment