skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Buzz
Gavin has crazy hair. He will have to deal with 2 cowlicks going opposite ways in a helicopter-like fashion all of his days. The way I dealt with it last week was to have his hair cut pretty darn short. I like it a little bit longer so that I can spike it, but at least this way I won't have to cut it every 2 weeks. My only lament over my blond-haired, blue-eyed baby is that he looks so OLD now - he's not a baby anymore, but a little boy; a wonderfully vibrant, curious, expressive, and happy toddler who is the joy of his mommy and daddy's life and who brings joy to everyone he meets. Auntie Rachel came to visit Saturday, and we went to Golf 'N Stuff to do the Stuff part. The following are pictures of the bumper boats (notice how Joe, Rachel's innamorato, seems to be trying to drown her as he ruthlessly uses the water gun feature on the bumper boats.), our dinner at Sakura, a Japanese steakhouse, and our wandering through Traildust Town, which is a manufactured Old West town. Little did we know that there is a secret candy store in the train station! Yay for $7 worth of candy! Thanks, Rach, for the fun times and for dinner! We love you and can't wait to play again!







2 comments:
How can he keep changing so fast?! Holy cow. It's only been a few weeks since I saw him and he looks like a completely different kid!
Your baby is too cute. I remember thinking the same thing when I would cut Brayden's hair. They start to look like toddlers and not babies anymore. At one paint, I stopped cutting Brayden's hair all together. I let it grow out really long. Then one day when we were at Costco, so cenile old woman called him a girl. I was like, "Hey LADY! Do you not see that he is wearing jeans, boots and a plaid collared shirt? He is a DUDE, a BOY, a little MAN. Can't you see that!?!?" Yes, I had a fit. Then I finally caved and cut it all off. He had beautiful red, curly hair and I cut it all off. That was a sad day in the Johnson household. He always looks a lot younger iwith more hair. Now he is just a big ol' five year old boy! Also, is Gavin left or right handed? My proffesor of my Anatomy class said that if your callic goes clockwise then you are right handed. If it goes counter clockwise then you are left handed. Maybe your baby can use both?!?!
Post a Comment