Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Priceless Moment

Casey was kneeling on the floor and leaning over the couch the other day after playing with Gavin, just hanging out while I was doing something in the kitchen (probably eating, my true constant). Casey proceeded to pass gas in his usual loud fashion, and I said to Gavin, "Daddy's stinky!" Gavin went over to Casey, pulled up the back of his shirt, tried to look down Casey's pants and said, "Diaper change?" Priceless.

4 comments:

Lisa Moore said...

A glimpse into the senior years of Brittny and Casey! Why do guys think it their responsibilty to pass gas? With my family it becomes dinner conversation along with laughing. (heavy sigh!!)

Babies N Toddlers Dresses said...

HAHAHAAAAAA that iss so funnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Meli said...

sorry that was me MEli, I was sing in to my other account:D

Jenn Hansen said...

Oh my goodness, that is fantastic!