Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Joy


I'm at 35 weeks today, actually, but I thought I better capture this gem (taken at 34 weeks) for posterity's sake. Most people smile in these photos, but I thought it would be hypocritical to smile while being forced to hold up my belly so I can at least manage a waddle. Not exactly smiling material. 5 weeks to go? We'll see what the doctor says next week...and if she thinks it would be wise to induce earlier (keep your fingers crossed!). More posts to follow re: Thanksgiving and other fun stuff. At least you know we are alive!

8 comments:

AJ said...

Well at least your photo made ME smile! {{{Hugs from CO}}}!

Karrasch Clique said...

I think you are a very cute pregnant lady! I wish I was so cute!!!

Hayley said...

you're glowing. Or is that the lighting?

Jenn Hansen said...

What a wonderfully honest photo! I never understood why people smile for these either. Maybe during the second trimester, but not beyond that. Best of luck and good health for momma and baby!

Lisa Moore said...

I've been told the last few weeks are uncomfortable and your face explains alot. However, be grateful that your child/children will not spend anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks in the intensive care unit. Or as we like to call it the Saint Marys Country Club. You still look adorable and we can't wait to meet the pretty in pink thing! Your face reminds me of that family picture taken when you looked liked the "mafia child" when you were little. We love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas. We'll miss you on Christmas, but all for exciting and wonderful reasons.

George and Carol said...

Dear Brittny:

You look so sad! We would too if
we were expecting. You have the
typical "Brittny Frown"... "In Time this too shall pass!"

Weary Not! We're in a scripture mode because it's Sunday!

We're excitedly waiting for that little girl....or whatever!

Love

GM & GP

Meli said...

you look so cute brittny!!

52 weeks 52 letters said...

I look worse and I still have over 10 weeks to go. Not sure how I'm going to survive much longer.