I usually keep the baby monitors on in the morning if I leave the kids to play in their room while I get ready if I need to. This morning, Averi was not happy at all to have been left in her crib and she was letting us all know it. Gavin was making his bed/walking around without pants/playing/telling me "Um...I'm almost done making my bed" when I would holler at him to gauge his progress (making bed = 27-minute process today) and was also saying really sweet things to Averi in the high-pitched voice he uses with her. I was hurrying as fast as I could so that I could relieve Averi of her obvious mortal peril when I heard the following come over the monitor:
(High-pitched voice:) "Avi, maybe you could say a prayer to Heavenly Father to help you stop being so loud."
I am so grateful that Gavin listens when we tell him that you can pray to Heavenly Father about anything. Really - anything.
12 years ago

3 comments:
That's sweet!
Ha! I laughed out loud. You gotta love your oldest kids :)
I'm visiting from Wendy's blog, and I loved this.
=)
Post a Comment