Averi took her first steps about a week ago! The following video is likely totally uninteresting and way too long for anyone not emotionally invested in my children, but if you can tolerate me squealing like a dog's squeaky toy and Averi following suit, then sit back and enjoy!
Mom and Dad: notice in the last 10 seconds of the video that Gavin says to me, "I'm going to go call your mom and dad." Off camera, he's getting a play phone, and you can hear him say, "Hello?" Presumably after dialing your number, of course.
Gavin's reaction is priceless. He gets so excited for his sister's victories. I hope he stays that way and that they are always the best of friends.
12 years ago

1 comment:
I don't know whether to be sad that she's growing up or to be happy that she's growing up! Don't worry, I'm like that with my own kids.
Post a Comment