Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Listening When We Least Expect It

Tonight, Gavin decided that sniffing loudly throughout our family prayer was better than listening to me go on and on in the prayer about how good an example he had been that day.

As I talked to him afterward and started to teach him a little bit about repentance, we determined that Heavenly Father was probably not too happy with his lack of reverence. With his little serious face, Gavin said to me: "Am I on the left hand of God?"

Oh, and about that last post - geez, people! It was only the makeup! I don't possess any stilettos or fishnets or pleather anything. And if I did, you can be sure I'd save them for a stake president visit at least.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Gavin is such a cutie. And sorry if my previous comment was offensive. I only joke because I'm pretty sure you actually looked beautiful as usual, even if you felt self conscious!

Lisa Moore said...

Poor Gavin! He cracks me up! You'll look back one day and laugh as well.

George and Carol said...

Dear Brittny and Casey:

GM says to lighten up on Gavin! He's just a little boy...who loves
us!

GP says give him an extra desert and save an extra for when he gets it wrong!

Thank you for your wonderful visit with Gavin and Averi! It was the greatest!

LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!

GM & GP