Pretend you and I are having a conversation and are reflecting on something amusing that happened in the past. It might go something like this:
Me: "Rememer that time that I thought no one would be coming to my house and I wasn't going anywhere, either, so I decided to experiment with makeup colors and ended up looking like a street walker? And then the missionaries called to remind me that I was feeding them dinner that night? Remember that?? Wasn't that FUNny????"
Yeah. Remind me about the funny part tomorrow.
12 years ago

4 comments:
Oh no! Hopefully you threw on your pretty plastic heels and pleather mini skirt to go with. ;) (with leggings of course. You wouldn't want to be immodest)
Oops, wrong account. This is Hilary by the way.
That ALWAYS happens to me too. Actually, I look like a street walker most of the time while I'm at home- housework is much more fun in stilletto heels & fishnet stockings!
Wow! You and the others live exciting lives. The missionaries show up, and I hope that they aren't looking for the Hamilton family again and that I have showered before 4 pm. That showering part is a luxury some days. Fish nets? Heels? Make up? That was a former life. I did do all of them before I was married. ;) With the red pleather pants. Believe what you will.
Post a Comment