...your air conditioning makes a horrid noise and costs you $375 to fix.
And then you have to pay the termite people $777 for a full treatment.
And your husband is out of town, leaving you to deal with all of this plus maintain some sense of order and happiness in your home.
And then your car breaks down with you and your two young children in it while your husband is on a scout campout.
All of this happened THIS WEEK.
You know, I just finished re-reading the April 2011 general conference talk by Paul V. Johnson wherein he says, "We must be careful that we don’t resent the very things that help us put on the divine nature."
Sigh.
Apparently, I need a LOT of help putting on the divine nature.
12 years ago

4 comments:
I'm sorry you had such an awful week! I wish I had known while it was going on! Hopefully this week will be MUCH better!
On a different note, I love your family picture! Who was your photographer?
I had no idea your dad was visiting, he obviously brought his Eeyore cloud with him. :) Just kidding! I'm so sorry your week was pitiful. On a happy note, just be glad the smoke detectors didn't start to beep in the middle of the night. That's what usually happens at my house when Christian leaves town. It's happened twice now, the exact same smoke detector, too! Love you all!
Well I don't know what your problem is- don't you have a tree that grows $$ in your backyard? Oh wait, this is AZ. Nothing grows on our trees/shrubs.
Hope your days go better this week!
Gotta love Kris' comment.
I hope the AC blows cold, the termites RIP, and the car will never fail you on a hot day.
Best in this adventure of life. It's good to have a traveling companion at times.
Post a Comment