We live sort of in the middle of nowhere. Although some aspects of living way out here are a little annoying sometimes (i.e. my nearest grocery store is 13.1 miles away and takes 20 minutes to drive to), there are a few little joys that I do love.
We have to drive about a half an hour to get to the nearest library, so the library comes to us once a month.
This little guy took up residence in our front yard for a few weeks. We only hope the tarantula that was crawling down the wall outside my front door the other night didn't eat him. (Okay, okay, I know tarantulas don't eat bunnies. They only eat people.)
Apple orchards and the joy of picking our own are not too far away.
We save a little money on entertainment...
The little girls are WAY cuter out here.
Growing our own basil, parsley and chives can be very rewarding.
Examining poo specimens really can be educational.
Getting into the game is a great way to let loose.
Another advantage to living in a fairly rural area? Peace and quiet.
And then our little angel screams - again - just to hear her own voice or because she's not getting her own way.
Sigh.
If she wasn't so cute...

















1 comment:
Fun! I love your posts and seeing how you guys are doing :) I enjoy the peace and quiet...while we are not in a rural area, sometimes I think it would be nice...but our little town is def. smaller than Reno and I love the atmosphere and the safety I feel here. Glad to see your cute family. I was looking through old photos from when we went to NYC with Intermezzo...funny times :)
Post a Comment