Thursday, July 9, 2009

3 Sides of Gavin

Smart (lining toys up, just like Uncle Reed used to)

Silly
Sweet

4 comments:

Lisa Moore said...

Give him a coloring book and see if he colors the pages from page 1 to the end like Reed-then we'll know for sure what we're up against. Dalin still likes to line up all his cars, a little OCD but Dalin is my task master and puts his toys away without complaint. So I suppose OCD is better then chaos any day in my world. Love you all! Tell Casey we want the danish shipped, less wait time!

George and Carol said...

Of course he's cute, smart and
silly! He gets those beautiful
traits .... all by himself.

Have fun with your Mom, and spoil
her rotten! We know you'll take
good care of her!

We hope to see you soon!

We love and miss you....

Love,
GGM and GGP

Janna said...

Brittny.... he is SO cute. And SO looks like Casey to me. Wow! Too fun! I remember my girls doing that too... lining things up. How fun and what a fun age he is at :) Enjoy it.. it goes by fast. And how cute is your headline for your blog. I LOVE IT. How did you do it? I want something fun for mine :)

~Janna

AJ said...

Can NOT wait to see you guys!