Thursday, March 31, 2011

Telling a Hilarious Story




3 comments:

Wendy said...

The magic of a good boy and a nice nice camera! Best stories are through the expressions, right?

Lisa Moore said...

Were you able to understand him? Usually when my kids are telling funny stories they get to laughing so hard and then get the hiccups, and I didn't catch one bit of the story. Like any good parent I laugh, just because THEY are funny!!

George and Carol said...

Dear Gavin:

Hello again! We didn't hear a word you said, but we heard your giggles all the way over to Reno,NV.
What were you laughing about! Did you put a frog on the table for Mama to play with before dinner?
You even made us laugh because you were laughing so hard.
When are you coming back to Reno and get your baseball tryout with the Reno Aces Baseball Team? They really need you.
Are you writing to Elder Reed to tell him about your glory in soccer playing? I'm sure he wants to hear you laugh too!

We love you very much!

GM and GP