Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Always Fun When Grandpa Comes!

Our family was blessed with the rare opportunity to have Grandpa Peter stay with us for just a few days while he was here on business. I can't express what it means that I got to have the lion's share of attention from my dad. The biggest blessing was watching my children spend time with Grandpa and observing the mutual love they shared. We love you very much, Grandpa, and we are so very thankful you made the sacrifice to come visit us. 






3 comments:

Wendy said...

All the pictures are sweet. I do like the one with Averi and Grandpa Peter. Visitors are the best especially when we like them SO MUCH!

Lisa Moore said...

How wonderful! I know my kids, especially Logan, has such a bond with grandpa. He says he's his best friend!! Have fun with your mom next week as well!!

George and Carol said...

We just reviewed Brittny's comment about grandpa Peter coming to town and what great joy was felt by everyone.
When our Brittny comes to Reno, her grandparents feel that same kind of love and joy.
Now all we have to do is get Pres. Obama to give our tax money back so we can fly more, and get our family visits in! Right?
We love you Gavin and Averi!

GM and GP in Reno