I wish that swinging was as enjoyable for me as it is for my kids, but emotional swinging isn't nearly that fun.
Since this blog has turned into a sort of online journal for me to bear my innermost ridiculous thoughts, I will try to stick to updates on the hap-hap-happenings of the Jacobs Family in the last while in the next several posts. I could re-name the blog, but then no one would visit if I told them it was my personal brain dump - something that I have to do from time to time or I will (and do) explode. I'm sure several of you are sorry you ever did visit in the first place, but with mugs like the above, who could keep you away??
4 comments:
Brain dumping is good. I enjoy learning from others, and brain dumping makes us humans having an extraordinary experience. Brain dump any time. The cute mugs help.
Rename yourself. It does a body good.
It make me smile to know my "perfect' Brittny isn't perfect, and now I can just relax and stop competing. I love you lots, and lots and love to hear of all the Jacobs family doings. Yes, the cute faces help but to me I would love to see yours as well. That one picture of Gavin behind the swing looks like he's got something up his sleeve to torment the Little Sister. Love him!
I love the Brittny brain dump, personally. ;) Hope you're doing well, hon. It's good to see you and others put themselves out there, warts and all. Makes the rest of us flawed folks feel like we're in good company.
And I LOVE those cute mugs!!! Man, I can't believe it's been nearly a year since Tina's wedding (if not already). How it's flown!!! Love you lots and lots, Brittny dear!
Dear Brittny, Casey, Gavin and Avery!
Thank you for the family pix and the "moody" thoughts!
As spring attempts to burst through the winter's hold on us, we shout for joy that we get to hear and share thoughts from our Arizona family!
The children are growing like Phoenix cactus and our hearts ache to see them again.
We are going over to the Adlishes to hear and maybe see the great missionary that's converting Chile to the gospel in several hours. Imagine...Gavin going on his mission!
Keep the small messages coming...we love them all!
All our love.... The Schindlers
Post a Comment