12 years ago
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Graduation Celebration
After a long and arduous struggle with Statistics 221, I finally finished and graduated from Brigham Young University on the 25th of April. We went up to Provo, Utah a few days early to wander around campus and visit our old stomping grounds. It was a weird feeling to be back on campus - it was as if we had never left because we knew it so well. We met up with our good friend and Casey's former roommate Jason while we picked up some souvenirs and went to the new Gordon B. Hinckley Alumni and Visitor's Center. Unfortunately, the day we decided to wander around was bitingly cold, and poor Gavin only had a sweatshirt (give me a break - we're from Arizona and therefore Gavin does not own a coat) so we tied Casey's jacket around him and bought Casey a new BYU sweatshirt (good excuse, huh?). Graduation was lovely and short, and I am glad I decided to walk. Thanks SO much to all who made the trip to see the graduation. I love you all!
Gavin's first Krispy Kreme doughnut. Don't worry - I ate half of his to prevent him from a massive heart attack. I'm a giver like that.
My boys just watchin' baseball in the hotel room
The view from the Hinckley building's 3rd floor
Hinckley building again
I told you it was cold.
Gavin fell asleep in the Crabtree building...just like his dad did so many times before.
See? I really did do it!
He wanted to be there SO badly. So caring. So supportive. (I'm just kidding - he really WAS caring and supportive while I finished up!)
At Grandma Roberts' house

At SLC International Airport, waiting to go home: GO BYU!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hee hee i love your blog so i leave many a comment. CONGRATS! I'm way jealous that you're all edumacated! way to go! Go get 'em tiger I mean cougar :)
Gavin told me to tell you to stop singing "Vogue" every time you take a picture of him.
I wish I had known you guys were in town! We live right by the Hinckley Building (yeah for Helaman Halls our home for now) and I would have loved to see you guys and provide Gavin with some warm clothes!
Awesome blog! I really enjoyed the videos. I think the next set of tricks should be different facial expressions (like show me a happy face, a surprise face, etc.). Gavin kisses like a Jacobs. Tracy uses a lot of tongue too. Don’t tell her I said that. She’ll get embarrassed. Hope to see you guys soon. Take care, Moon
Post a Comment