Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Long Lost Friend


Once upon a time I had a friend named Hayley. I got married, she went off to London, and I didn't see her for over two years. This last weekend we all went to the Mesa temple together. Hayley got to meet Gavin, Brittny got to see Hayley, and all was well in Zion. Or Mesa. Or Chandler. Or...

4 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Britt-Schmidt!! How are you?!? I am so excited that you found me...I have trying to locate you as well! Your little Gavin is such a cutie!! How old is he now? Are you guys planning any trips to Reno any time soon? Yes...I will invite you to my blog when we privatize it, I just need your e-mail address! Keep in touch..you can e-mail me at skkarrasch@gmail.com

Sara

Babies N Toddlers Dresses said...

happy time!!! I wish I could see you guys too:D!!! Hayley is awesome!
I love the rug in the back...a llama!! :D:D:D

Anonymous said...

Casey and Brittny & Gavin:

We couldn't identify the animals from the family!...Just kidding!
We loved them all. Send us more!..please?

We spent a great July 4th, posting the colors, entertaining the Moores, Adlishes and ourselves. The Sorensons had company from Utah. (Where is that?)

Love all of you,
The Schindlers
GGParents

Meli said...

brittny!!! sorry you lost my blog buaaaa, LOL here it is:
www.martineaufamily.blogspot.com

yeeey I am glad we are still in contact!