Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Playtime

Not the most effective way to eat pudding, I'll admit. It is a great photo-op, however.


Edible fun is my favorite. Apparently Gavin also enjoys playing with his food! Peanut butter play dough is good stuff.


Gavin is talking on the phone in these two pictures. He's a very busy guy. You should see him on his Blackberry.
This is what happens at the end of playtime! If we hadn't seen him breathing we would have thought he was dead.


5 comments:

Meli said...

hahaha He is soo cute brittny! I would love to meet Gavin!

Hayley said...

He's sure taking after you...

Jenn Hansen said...

You son is just adorable! I love the peanut butter playdough idea...

Rachel Haack said...

BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRITNEY ADLISH JACOBS?


Is it really you?!!! Hip hip hooray!

I was so excited to run into via cyberspace...so thrilling! I love modern technology. And look at you ADORABLE EAT HIM UP CUTIE PATOOTIE!

I am so glad you stopped by my blog and said hello! I am now keeping tabs and on you...how is motherhood treating you? I've gotten a few updates from your Mom when I've ran into her but I'd love to know more...thaack99@hotmail.com

Email me or pop in at least every now and again!

Rachel

Rachel Haack said...

Sorry about the typos...

When I get excited I type like a moron.